JULY 2026

 July 1 - 4 Ward Camp!

With Aljay being in the Bishopric and me being on the Ward Camp committee and Brittany being in the RS presidency, we were heavily involved with this years ward camp. 

It was sooooo much fun but soooooo much work! We have a great ward and ward camp is definitely one of those events that brings us even closer. 

Our camp was at Spanish Oaks Campgrounds in Spanish Fork. The grounds were super nice. There was a reservoir for kids to enjoy swimming and fishing. The views were beautiful and we lucked out with great weather!

Ward Camp Gallery



July 7 - Happy 39th Birthday to Me!

I chose to go to work lol I was still physically tired and recovering from Ward camp but wanted to get in and make sure I didn't have soo many things to catch up on since being off from work. Plus I just needed something calm and my office was that for me. 

Aljay and the four youngest came over and brought me cake and ice cream, which I shared with my coworkers. Then I got off early, went and shopped a little. I'm proud of myself for actually getting some things for myself! 

Then I went home, took a nice two hour nap, then woke up around 7:30 to BBQ and family! Couldn't have asked for a better chillaxed birthday. Grateful for my husband, kids, and sisters (and their spouses) who made it happen. 

Starting my 39th chapter with so much gratitude. 

July 11 - Happy 15th Birthday Sefa!

Sefa wanted to celebrate his birthday with family. So we all slept in and then watched the live action Moana in the afternoon. 

Aunty Peyton made Sefa's ice cream cake! We sang happy birthday and enjoyed it after the movies. Aljay took Sefa shopping afterwards for some football things. Next up, we'll be taking him to get his driver's learner's permit. 

July 18 - Temple Baptisms then Lagoon Day for Timpview Football

The three older kids started their morning with Temple Baptisms and Breakfast with their dad.

 Then Sefa headed out to a full day at Lagoon with the Timpview Football team. Yes, he did lose his phone and the charging bank on a ride😑😒😦😩.....eeeeeh.


July 24 - Pioneer Day

We celebrated with small kine BBQ and smaller fireworks. 


July 28 - 29: The Three Musketeers Sleep Over at Aunty Penny's 

These three bamboozlers slept over at Aunty Penny's house two nights in a row. They lived their best lives getting their nails done, watching Once Upon A Time, going to the Aquarium and going for walks. Just being great! 




We ended July officially getting back into the swing of sports; Viiga in Orem youth football U12, Sefa at Timpview Footdball, and Leila in Volleyball. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

November 2025

OCTOBER 2025

2026 Resolutions!